Our Radiology Centre has most sophisticated imaging machines in Singapore so that we can provide excellent imaging services with as little radiation exposure and as much comfort as possible.
- 5 Tesla MRI, Magnetom Aera provides excellent patient experience and comfort with the shortest scan time. Our MRI is equipped with the largest bore in the industry – 70cm in diameter. It is therefore more spacious and reduces the claustrophobia felt by most patients during their scans.
- Dual Source Low Dose CT is the first Somatom Drive to be installed in Singapore. Its unique Dual Source technology allows precise dose and superfast scan appropriate to individual patient’s needs. The high-resolution detectors also mean that patients undergo significantly reduced radiation dosages with reduced noise, while providing excellent image quality.
- Latest Ultrasonography machines available to diagnose a variety of conditions and to assess organs with unprecedented image clarity. Unlike X-ray exams, which use ionizing radiation to create images, ultrasound exams use sound waves to generate images. This makes it a more diverse diagnostic tool i.e pregnancy-friendly.
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (DEXA Scan) machine can quickly and painlessly assess your bone strength.
- Uses a low dose of X-ray to measure the amount of mineral in the bones of your body, allowing identification of patients at risk for osteoporosis and other debilitating conditions. It offers precise and accurate evaluation with a low-dosage and is the gold standard for fracture risk assessment.
- The additional feature of Advanced Body Composition assessment feature color images displaying the distribution of fat, lean mass, bone and fat mass index.
- Digital Mammography with Breast care station. Mammomat Fusion is one of the first to be installed in Singapore and is the most accurate screening system available.
- Screening is made more comfortable as the plate will automatically slow and stop compressing breast tissue when the plate reaches the optimal level of compression.
- Digital mammography is a more technologically advanced form of mammography. It is quicker, more comfortable and produces higher resolution images than traditional X-ray based mammography.